Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode we set off, intrepid sonic explorers, in search of the source of the illusive Balearic River. We start in the past, 1988 to be precise, before speeding into space and the future for our tune of the week. Of course you know how the story ends, no real conclusion, but we can all enjoy a fine hour of music on the way. It’s all about the journey you see.
- 1 Sha-lor – I’m In Love – Rush Hour
- 2 Sebastian Tellier Vs Mental Overdrive – La Ritournelle – CDR
- 3 Disclosure – Latch feat Sam Smith (Jamie Jones Remix) – PMR
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 4 Shadow Child & Horx – Bordertown (Gacha Remix) – Apollo
- 5 Satin Jackets – You Make Me Feel Good – Digital File
- 6 Hot Coins – Geek Emotions (Jacob Korn Remix) – Sonar Kollektiv
- 7 Conan Mockasin – Forever Dolphin Love (Erol Alkan’s Extended Rework) – Phantasy Sound
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 8 Levek – Solemn Feeling Forever Healing – Lefse
- 9 Dirty Projectors – About To Die – Domino
- 10 Prins Thomas – Symfonisk Utviklingshemming – Full Pupp
- 11 Blackbelt Andersen – Man pa Mars – Full Pupp