Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
In this episode, two tracks from the new Nicolas Jaar album, back to back Balearic beauties, some really good existential advice from Fleet Foxes and Polar Lights, the new Melodica jingles, and a slowed-down club classic from Hercules & Love Affair. It’s all here, it’s all surprisingly mellow, and it’s all packed into an hour. Wow.
- Creep Days (Soul Clap Remix) – Young Turks
- Fritz Kalkbrenner – Facing The Sun (Shield Re-Edit) – Digital File
- Metronomy – She Wants – Because Music
- Hercules & Love Affair – It’s Alright – Moshi Moshi
- Nicolas Jaar – Too Many Kids Finding Rain In The Dust – Circus Company
- Nicolas Jaar – I Got A Woman – Circus Company
- Deekie – First Light – Digital File
- Fleet Foxes – Helplessness Blues – Sub Pop
- Glen Campbell – Witchita Lineman – Nashville Catalog
- Jose Feliciano – Wichita Lineman – Legacy Recordings
- Metamorfozy – Towlines – Beat Service
- Polar Lights – Stop Looking For – Pro-Tez
- Red Rack Em – Fellini – Cortelyou Records
- Steffi – You Own My Mind – Ost Gut Ton