Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode it’s a case of trying to fit a lot of stuff into not enough time, the proverbial ship in a bottle problem, and a totally global line up, so in quick order there’s Detroit techno from Sheffield, Balearic disco from Sydney, Afro Brazilian from Germany, the end of the world in Mexico and floaty ambient from Oxford here in the UK.
- 1 Knights Of The Hunted – X The Beat – Crooked House
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 2 Tensnake – Mainline (Dub) – Defected
- 3 Rocco Raimundo – This Is The Love – File Under Disco
- 4 Joe Bataan – Ordinary Guy (Jazzanova Rework) – Sonar Kollektiv
- 5 Shadow Child & Hoax – Bordertown (Gacha Remix) – Apollo
- 6 Model 500 – OFI (Synkro’s Slow Jam Mix) – Apollo
- 7 Christopher Rau – Apple Snapple Tracking – Smallville
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 8 Torn Sail – Treasure (Part 1) – Claremont 56
- 9 Bon Iver – Beth / Rest (Solo Piano Version) 4AD
- 10 Ion – Pi – City Life
- 11 Mike Shannon – Sunrise – Crosstown Rebels
- 12 Brian Eno – Lux 1 – Warp