Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode there’s new Maceo Plex, Nicolas Jaar and Quantic, plus the full 11 minutes of the new Todd Terje, fantastic music on Melodica Recordings and a song about an island in the Antarctic. So that seasonal, fresh, international produce for you from London city to the world.
- 1 Odd Parents – Fame – Ellum Audio
- 2 Maceo Plex – Under The Sheets – No19 Music
- 3 Solomun – Something We All Adore – Supernature Records
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 4 Crackpot – Robopotamus – Melodica Recordings
- 5 Nicolas Jaar feat Scout LaRue – With Just One Glance
- 6 Dean Sunshine Smith – Oh Honey – Soulshare
- 7 Nicolas – Why Don’t You – 4 Lux Black
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 8 Quantic & Alice Russell – Look Around The Corner – Tru Thoughts
- 9 Jim-E Stack – 3rd Soul – Good Years
- 10 Lucky Paul – Elephant Island (Midland Remix) – Somethinksounds
- 11 Todd Terje – Swing Star (Parts 1 & 2) – Smalltown Supersound