Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
Everyone says that the best parties end up in the kitchen. So… This episode comes live from the secret kitchen, an exclusive back room party venue decked out as a 70s kitchen, down a dusty corridor at the back of the Big Chill bar in Bristol.
Chris plays music and chats with some guests who are doing things on the Bristol scene – DJ john Stapleton, bar owner Dave Westernsoul, agent and DJ Matty J and happening producer DJs Christophe & Lukas. There’s a broad range of music from a pretend horror soundtrack to 70s folk to cutting edge unreleased house music.
- 1 Tevo Howard – The Wind Of The World – Buzzin’ Fly
- 2 Robert Owens – Sacrifice – Ndatl Muzik
- 3 Gang Colours – Fancy Restaurant (Ifan Daffyd Remix) – Brownswood
- 4 Ptarmigan – Go Dancing – Columbia
- 5 Paul Kenney – The Praise – Sound of Salvation
- 6 Red Rack Em – Alone Always – Bergerac
- 7 Soft Rocks – Obo (Tiago Remix) – Digital File
- 8 Maxmillion Dunbar – Pretty Please – Ramp Records
- 9 Christophe & Lukas & Eats Everything – Hello Flowers – Digital File
- 10 Don Carlos – Alone (Joey Negro Edit) – Pyramide