Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode is pure electronics – proper modern house music with a nod to the past (Julio Bashmore and Larry Heard to be precise); then some post dubstep experiments with a little future Balearic to finish. Scuba, junior Boys, James Blake, Art Department, Soft Rocks. How good is that?
- 1 1Blip2 – Alone – Melodica Recordings
- 2 Gavin Herlihy – Endless Feeling (Larse Remix) – Culprit
- 3 Art Department – Tell Me Why (Brennan Green Remix) – Crosstown Rebels
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 4 Larry Heard – And So I Dance – Distance
- 5 Pool – Game Over (Solomun Remix) – 2DIY4
- 6 MAM – Crushed Ice – Fina
- 7 James Blake – Love What Happened Here – R&S
- 8 Little Dragon – Crystalfilm (Close Remix) – Unknown
- 9 Scuba – Never (Close Remix) – Unknown
- 10 Junior Boys – You’ll Improve Me (Caribou Remix) – Domino
- 11 Soft Rocks – Little Lights – ESP Institute