Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
In this episode, a fine selection of end of summer songs, slightly melancholic, slightly nostalgic, with a warm, deep orange glow.
- 1 Seahawks – Winter Deep Summer High – Cap
- 2 The Project Club – Field Of Dreams (Lexx Remix) – Digital File
- 3 Marius Vareid – Telemark – Full Pupp
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 4 Poolside – Harvest Moon – Digital File
- 5 Sade – When Am I Going To Make A Living (Poolside’s Tons Of Drums Edit) – Digital File
- 6 Jose Padilla & Kirsty Keatch – Dragonflies (Coyote Mix) – Warner Music Spain
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 8 Sir Victor Uwaifo – Joromi – Honest Jon’s
- 9 Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks – No One Is (As I Are Be) – Domino
- 10 The Rapture – It Takes Time To Be A Man – DFA
- 11 Justus Kohncke – Let ‘Em In – August Day
- 12 Flight Facilities – Foreign Language (Rocco Raimundo Re-Interpretation) – Future Classic Australia
- 13 Dean Sunshine Smith – You’ll Never Know 2011 – Let’s Get Lost