Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode we’re diving deep into the world of electronic music, this one will sound good by candle light, or in the dark, or at least with your eyes closed and headphones on.
- 1 Todd Terje – Swing Star (part 2) – Smalltown Supersound
- 2 MAM Crushed Ice – Fina
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 3 Dean Sunshine Smith – Oh Honey – Soulshare
- 4 Larry Heard – And So I Dance – Distance
- 5 Alex Jones – Stamp (Dan Berkson Remix) – Hypercolour
- 6 Eric Ericksson – Somebody Else – Planet E
- 7 Joaan – Nocturnality – 7Even Recordings
- 8 Wasserfall – Tuwa – Greta Cottage Workshop
- 9 Locked Groove – Rooted – Hotflush
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 10 James Murray – Greenlands – Slowcraft
- 11 Bonobo – Prelude (Lapalux’s Finger on the Tape Remix) – Ninja Tune