Chris Coco’s weekly radio broadcast. An eclectic selection of brilliant new music starting with house and moving on to electronica, downtempo, acoustic and all sorts of other styles loosely connected to dance and electronic music. Let tastemaker Chris Coco guide you through his selection of the week’s best new music.
This episode is all over the place – new house, new bass, a Bon Iver b side, new Bubble Club, some Balearic business and a song about being drunk. How good is that?
- 1 Ultrasone – Here And So Far – Supplement Facts
- 2 Gongon – I Could Be There – Well Rounded Records
- 3 FCL – Let’s Go – We Play House
- THAT FUZZY FEELING (TUNE OF THE WEEK)
- 4 Bubble Club – In Consequence Of A Wish – International Feel
- 5 Crackpot – Star – Melodica Recordings
- 6 Panoram – Mute City Blues – Scenario
- 7 Gonjasufi – Nickels and Dimes – Warp
- STRINGS, WOOD AND A BOX OF AIR
- 8 Bon Iver – Bruised Orange (Chain Of Sorrows) – 4AD
- 9 Absence – March – We Are Disconnected
- 10 Larry Heard – Gentle Morning Sun (Wolf + Lamb Remix) – Distance
- 11 Black Sand – Can’t Afford My Love (Leo Zero Remix) – digital file
- 13 Mighty Sparrow – What’s The Use Of Getting Sober – Strut